A set of double-sided cards designed to help us become more confident in the face of adversity; short prompts on one side are accompanied by illustrative photographs on the reverse.
We often overestimate how fragile we are. In our nightmares, we assume that life would become impossible for us far earlier than it actually would. In reality, we could manage perfectly well with a lot less than we currently have. Not that we should want this to happen, of course: its simply that we could bear it. We forget our resilience in the face of risk and become unnecessarily timid. Our lives become dominated by a fear of losing things that we could in fact do without. This set of cards is designed to gently remind us that we are far stronger than we imagine.
Reminders for Resilience - Extracts from the Card Set
- 3 a.m. alone in bed is perhaps not the optimal moment at which to derive a true picture of reality. Wait always for the perspective of dawn.
- Things dont need to be perfect; we are creatures eminently suited to good enough.
- It sounds heartless to say: youll get over it. But you will.
- The brain is designed to exaggerate troubles. We suffer more in our thoughts than in reality.
- Loneliness may be more pleasant than the compromises of false community.
- We really need only one counsel in the end: This too shall pass...
- Most of what weve ever learnt came to us in periods of suffering.
- You aside, no one is carefully keeping track of your idiocies.
- Rather than admire the new and pristine, we should make a cult of mended things.
60 cards in box | 100mm x 80mm x 22mm
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time for items in stock is 3 to 5 days within UK please visit Our Shipping Policy for the International time in days
Shipping & Return Policies
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
The cost is 3.99 for Standards orders in UK are processed within 3-5 business days. Please keep in mind that the orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Right now International Shipping it is not available. We are working to find the best deals to offer a good rate. But please feel free to write to us and we can check any query for you.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Daily Mind is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
For urgent orders in UK or International please contact us and we will do our best to help find a solution.
Daily Mind is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
We hope you’ll love Daily Mind’s products as much as we do, however, if you wish to return or exchange an item that you purchase on our website, you have 30 days after the purchase date.
In order to proceed a return of your purchase, please contact us not later than 30 days after the purchase date.
Once we receive the completed Return Form, we will open your case, study and get back as fast as we can. In the meanwhile, you will receive further instructions if we need you provide more information or will send you instructions how to return the item by post.