Table Talk Placecards
Table Talk Placecards
40 Placecards with 80 Questions for Sparking Meaningful and Revealing Conversations Around the Table
A meal with friends is only ever as good as the questions we ask one another. Too often, we fall back on polite but not so inspired staples: 'Have you got anything special planned for the weekend?' 'What do you do?', and so on.
But there are better kinds of questions - questions that work like magic keys that open up our hearts, draw out our memories and prompt our latent reserves of generosity, fun and interest.
This pack collects 80 of these sorts of questions to ensure a meal together can be at once meaningful, entertaining and touching. Laid out on place cards, the questions gently and charmingly pull our fellow diners towards the sort of topics that matter most to our deeper selves - and help us get the most out of one another.
- Use 1 card per place setting.
- Fold each card in half and add your guest's name. Now you can select who sits next to whom.
- Each card has 2 questions. Prompt your guest to use them over the meal as a way to get to know their neighbours and have more interesting and meaningful conversations.
- What do other people not understand about you?
- What do you worry about in the middle of the night?
- Which three adjectives capture important things about you?
- When you feel upset, how - ideally - would you like to be comforted?
- What's the best way to break up a relationship?
- If you were braver, what would you be doing with your life?
- In what ways is your family especially odd?
- What have your learnt about yourself in the past year?
- What do you look for in a very close friend?
- What kind of character trait that you don't possess do you find attractive in others?
40x double sided placecards | 400gsm card | 102 x 92 x 27mm
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time for items in stock is 3 to 5 days within UK please visit Our Shipping Policy for the International time in days
Shipping & Return Policies
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
The cost is 3.99 for Standards orders in UK are processed within 3-5 business days. Please keep in mind that the orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Right now International Shipping it is not available. We are working to find the best deals to offer a good rate. But please feel free to write to us and we can check any query for you.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Daily Mind is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
For urgent orders in UK or International please contact us and we will do our best to help find a solution.
Daily Mind is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
We hope you’ll love Daily Mind’s products as much as we do, however, if you wish to return or exchange an item that you purchase on our website, you have 30 days after the purchase date.
In order to proceed a return of your purchase, please contact us not later than 30 days after the purchase date.
Once we receive the completed Return Form, we will open your case, study and get back as fast as we can. In the meanwhile, you will receive further instructions if we need you provide more information or will send you instructions how to return the item by post.